Next Eagle® by Sharper Shape is the world’s first automatic asset inspection solution utilizing unmanned aerial vehicles. The solution drastically reduces inspection and maintenance costs for high value assets such as power lines, pipelines, railways and more.
- High Accuracy, UAV-based LiDAR Data Collection
- Highly Automated & Optimized Inspections
- Automatic Identification of Critical Asset Conditions
- Economic Optimization of the Action Plans
Integrates the process for asset inspection and maintenance
Optimizes the asset maintenance to maximize the financial returns
Estimate here your annual saving potential
Next Eagle® solution by Sharper Shape is designed to efficiently inspect geographically distributed infrastructure such as long networks and pipelines extending over tens of thousands of square miles of geographical area. Next Eagle® solutions are optimized for the business needs of each specific industry. We are continuously extending Next Eagle® capabilities to address the needs of additional industries.
- Reliable fully automated risk detection process
- Significant time reduction from inspection to results
- Automated component classification and analysis
- Highly optimized vegetation management and maintenance plans
- Improved reliability with reduced risk of outages
Oil and Gas
- Single aerial platform for critical detection
- Much faster inspections (aerial + automation)
- Better access to assets
- Leak detection capability
- Very significant OPEX reduction
- Annual inspections of railway corridors and structures driven by safety requirements
- Automated vegetation management planning
- Automatic, cost effective & accurate inspection
- Automatic Crop Inspection
- Crop Selective Treatment
- Selective Harvesting
- Regular monitoring of forests for asset preservation and management
- Forest analysis for health check, timber calculation, fire detection, growth model
- Automatic inspection for enhanced asset management
Watch the video
We provide fully automated services for infrastructure asset owners. We have a smart software solutions which bring intelligence to new technologies, as UAV. Please, learn more about our smart solutions by watching this video. Thank You.
About Sharper Shape Services
Sharper Shape services are turn-key solutions for the efficient planning of maintenance and vegetation management. The services integrate with the customer processes and are based on automated analysis and processing of data using our patent pending software solutions which provide a new level of accuracy and faster time-to-results.
- Unprecedented efficiency in analysis of the sensor data into an object model
- Automatic detection of issues in the objects of interest
- Economic optimization of the actions related to issues
- Over 15 years of LiDAR research
- Team of 30+ PhDs
- Technology optimized to industry needs
- Fully automated data processing and analysis
- The Next Eagle solution integrates the inspection planning, data collection, data analysis and maintenance planning
- Enables industry optimized end-to-end process for asset maintenance and vegetation management
Founder & CEO
Tero is an entrepreneurial and experienced start-up executive with a successful track record and experience from international high tech business management, sales and technology management with excellent industry knowledge of several industries, and target-driven hands-on attitude. Tero has co-founded 5 technology companies, where he has served as CEO and/or Chairman. Since 2000 Tero has been focused solely on startups, including Maventa Ltd (trade sale exit 2013), Uoma Oy (trade sale exit 2010), Tema Networks Ltd, Helmi Technologies Inc., CargoTrax Ltd, BLStream Ltd, Locus Portal Corp. (trade sale exit 2004), Synapse, Optiwise Inc. Before startups Tero worked in business development at Stonesoft Corp (IPO 1999) and in business management at Tekla Corp. Tero started his career as a software developer in 1986.
Petri is an experienced IT and startup professional, he has worked in various management positions and has a proven track record in R&D, project and product management, business development, sales and marketing. Petri has a get-it-done attitude with a very goal oriented focus. The full customer satisfaction is the key drivers in his execution. Petri has previously worked in companies including Walkbase Ltd., Teclo Networks AG, Tema Networks Ltd., Synapse Mobile Networks Ltd, Navicore Ltd., Locus Portal Corp. He has also made a seed investments in startups. Petri holds a M.Sc. in Surveying and he has also studied creative methods in team management and coached in management personal development training courses.
Chief Scientist, advisor
Juha is a Professor (Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry), Distinguished Prof., Adjunct Prof. (Remote Sensing, Laser Scanning, Forest Remote Sensing), Dr. Sc. (El. Eng.), leading the team “Mobile and ubiquitous laser scanning” at Finnish Geodetic Institute. Prof., Adjunct Prof., Distinguished Professor of CASM. Juha has over 400 scientific and technical papers on remote sensing, especially in the field of laser scanning, radar and point cloud processing. The recognitions he has received include ISPRS President’s Citation 2008, ASPRS second best paper in PERS (2009), Innovation Award (2010) and recognition from MWP Symposium in 2011. He has been Editor/Guest Editor of several journals, including Guest Editorship of ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and RS, Centenary Celebration Issue, Guest Editor of MDPI Remote Sensing on LS and Forestry Special Issue, and MLS Special issue.
Chief of Data
Niko is an experienced expert and public speaker in applying data science to real-world business problems. Niko was a co-founder and data lead at Metrify.io, where he built multiple large scale real-time data systems and machine learning solutions. Niko’s solution-focused approach also shows in his personal delivery of optimized industrial solutions to hard rock drilling control software and of PIT Data Analytics software. Niko holds D.Sc. (tech.) in data mining from Aalto University, M.Sc. (math.) from University of Turku, and is a Mathematics Olympic Bronze Medal winner.
Samuel (43) is a business executive with exceptional track record from variety of roles in the software industry. He has served as CEO, board member or in director positions successfully in multiple start-ups or SMEs. Samuel ran Uoma Oy as the CEO during the five years when Uoma was recognized as the fastest growing technology services company in Finland in 2010 by Deloitte with over 3000% growth over five years. He served as CEO and board member at Locus Portal (exit through trade sale in 2004), board member in Maventa Ltd. (exit through trade sale in 2013), director and board member of Avaus Consulting (exit through trade sale in 2014). He’s currently serving as director in Avaus Consulting, running its technology unit and its largest business unit accounting more than 60% of the company business. He started his career as software developer in 1994.
Contact Sharper Shape
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to serving your specific needs. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone, or using this form.